Number of working days in Excel
For example, I want to find the number of working days in Jul-Sep 2017 given that 01st Aug (National Day) and 18th Sep (Bettagsmontag) are holidays so that I can calculate the wages for the month for employees that are paid on hourly basis.
(assuming Saturday and Sunday are holidays every week).
To do it in Excel, here is the answer:
a) Enter the formula =NETWORKDAYS(AG2,AG3,AG5:AG6) where AG2 and AG3 contain the start and end dates of the period and "AG5:AG6" corresponds to the range that has the holidays list for the period.
You can find similar Excel Questions and Answer hereunder
1) How do I get the rank of a number in a list of numbers?
2) Can I apply formatting to a number concatenated with a Text?
3) How can I get the day number of the year for a date - for example 5 for Jan 5, 33 for Feb 2?
4) Millions thousands custom number formatting in Excel
5) How can I find number of months that has elapsed given 2 dates?
6) How can I generate random numbers between 2 limits?
7) In a Table , how can I add a Total Row that displays the maximum value in a column of numbers?
8) How can I get row count of filtered data?
9) Can I determine the number of times a character appears in a cell using formula?
10) How to find the cell address from the column number in VBA