HEALTH is important, here Excel Health related templates and supportive topics
1) A Weight Tracking Chart template (in Kg or Lb.)
2) List of nutritional values for various food items.
3) BMI calculator. This tells you if you are overweight, underweight or normal.
4) BMR calculator. How many calories (kcal) can you eat per day.
5) How long are you going to live according to the latest statistics. Here a life expectancy chart.
6) With our Weightwatchers Point Calculator, calculate the number of points you are allowed.
7) Here an Exercise tracking sheet for Weekly and Daily tracking to do your workout plan.
8) Diabetes is a worldwide problem with 8% of the world population being diabetic. Here the Diabetes Tracker Log Template to track your glucose also a link to the America diabetes association log.
9) Personal Health Record Template Sheet: This health record sheet lets you track little health issues you might have, the medicine you take, the doctors you visit.
And here a short reminder of a healthy life style:
1) EXERCISE or workout: Be Active, dont stay on your chair all day. Climb stairsinstead of elevator, try to walk and if you can try to run or workout. Ideally 30min per day or 1hr every 2 days.
2) Watch you weight. Use a scale and go on it everyday when you are out of bed. Do it after going to toilet in the morning. Use a tracking sheet for this. You can find one on our site here.
4) Eat fruits and vegetable every day. One apple, one kiwi, a few grapes, a banana are so easy to get nowadays. Try to avoid eating too much potatoes as they increase the blood sugar very quickly (of course if you are very active then potatoes are good).
5) Eat good fat food, like nuts, almonds, grains, seeds. Good fat is good for you. The message fat is bad was an old marketing message that is not actual anymore.
6) Avoid soft drink or even too much fresh juice. There is a lot of process sugar in it. Drink tea, coffee, water. Some red wine or other alcoholic beverages are fine but in moderations and if your condition permits it.
7) Eat good protein sources of food like nuts, fish, beans, poultry and eggs.
8) Get some multivitamin tablets. They supplements for any lack you might have. you can try this multivitamin (here for example)
Please help us and send us your examples to help at excelmadeeasy.com
Many other topics are covered in our full list of example. It includes templates about the following subjects:
- Birthdays and Calendars
- Budget, Mortgage, Money Management
- Time Management, Gantt Chart, Project Management, Open Topic Lists, To Do List
- Company Business Management, Billing, Invoicing, Receipts, Personal Finances
- To Do List, Task List, Personal Organisation
- VBA, Data Analysis, Tutorials and various functions and formulas
- Mathematics, Sciences formulas, examples and templates
- Games, Fun, FAQ and others