Stop form from loading when workbook opens in Excel
For example, in my WorkBook, "Estimate - Interior Work" form loads automatically when I open the WorkBook. Sometimes, I would like to prevent this form load when file is opened.
To do it in Excel, here is the answer:
a) From Excel, Click on "Open" under "File".
b) In the File Open Dialog Box that pops up, navigate to the folder and select the file of interest. Click OK while holding "Shift" Key.
c) The file is opened without the form being loaded as shown below.
You can find similar Excel Questions and Answer hereunder
1) How can I extract file name from a full path including folder path and file name?
2) How can I remove hyperlinks from a range of cells?
3) I have to retrieve data from a specific column in a Table. In Excel, how can I do that?
4) How can I clear all formats (formats alone not data) from a range of cells?
5) How to control forms in Excel VBA
6) I have WorkBook with sensitive confidential information - how do I encrypt / protect my file so that access to file contents is restricted?
7) Calling a macro from another workbook in Excel
8) How can I save a WorkSheet as a new WorkBook using VBA?
9) I want to automatically run an initialization procedure whenever I open my WorkBook so that it is ready for use - how can I achieve that?
10) Here some explanations about how to load an XML document in Excel VBA